Can we bring our own food and drinks?
Yes! Bring anything you’d like to eat or drink. Alcoholic beverages are welcome as well.
Can I bring my own cooler?
We provide complimentary cooler space, ice, and water, and have plenty of room to accommodate a cooler for your party if you don’t want to use ours or if you just need another.
Can I bring alcoholic beverages?
We encourage it! Shore Thing Tiki Cruises is BYOB and beer, wine, and liquor is permitted.
Is there a bathroom on the boat?
A clean onboard bathroom is available for your convenience.
Where do I Board the Boat?
All cruises pick up at the floating dock on the South side of Bridge Street Pier. Address is 200 Bridge Street, Bradenton Beach, FL 34217. We ask that you arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled departure.
How can we tip our captain and crew?
Our captain and crew rely on your generosity as part of their wages. 15% - 20% is customary. They use Venmo, Cash App, and Zelle. Cash is always appreciated and preferred.
How early do I need to arrive?
Please arrive at least 10 minutes before you are scheduled to depart.
Where Do I Park?
Parking can be difficult during peak hours so please allow yourself ample time. We strongly recommend alternate transportation:\
- Island Trolley – Service starts at 6am and runs at 20-minute intervals until 9pm, then every 30 minutes until 10:30pm. You’ll never be far from a trolley stop; you can usually find them every two to four blocks. For a list of all the trolley stops, route and schedule, visit their site by clicking this link!
- The Monkey Bus – The Monkey Bus travels all over Anna Maria Island, Cortez and across the bridge by request. You can call (941) 565-6542 to schedule a ride anywhere from 12noon to 3am 7 days a week. “Rides for Tips” is their slogan as there is no official charge for this service.
- Uber and Lyft are also available options.
- If you do drive and have to park further away, The Old Town Tram offers rides that can be requested at each public parking lot as the tram passes through or hailed on the street in the Bridge Street district. Tram frequently stops at each listed Public Parking lot approximately every 7-14min. Listen for the ship bell and wave them down! Find more info by clicking here.
How much Does it Cost?
Pricing for our fully private and customizable 2.5-hour daytime or sunset cruises
- Up to 6 people is $348 plus tax
- 7-23 people are $58 per person plus tax
*Small booking fee applied if reservations are made online **Parties of 18 or more will be booked on two boats cruising in tandem
What is the refund policy?
Cruises are fully refundable up to 48 hours from the day of your cruise, otherwise a credit will be issued towards future bookings.
What happens if it rains?
Our cruises will depart rain or shine. Captain Frank will adjust his route to avoid rain showers, if possible. If he determines the weather conditions are too dangerous to cruise, we will do everything we can to reschedule for a time that works for you. If we cannot, your money will be 100% refunded.
Don't see your questions here? Contact our crew, or call us at (941) 347-0773 today!